Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Here Comes the Elephants...



Well, the Ringling Bros Circus is coming to town. We have tickets to go this Friday and I'm pretty excited. This will be the first circus for the whole family. So, there was all this talk about these circus animals that were going to walk about 1 mile through town. The walk was suppose to start at 2 pm. Since DD was sleeping, I wasn't going to take the kids. Well, a friend of ours called and said that it was postphoned for 2 hours and so I decided to take the kids. Well around 5 pm I loaded the kids and we set off to find a place to watch this parade. Well, finally after waiting around for 2 hours, the parade started. I kid you not, the parade lasted around 2 minutes. A few elephants and horses walked by and that was it. I can't believe I wasted 2 hours and $20 (eating at the Chum Bucket aka: Long John Silvers....not my favorite) for 2 minutes of elephants and horses. It all wasn't bad though. Derek showed up after work and we had a couple of friends that were with us. Also, the weather was beautiful. The kids really liked the animals and that makes me even more excited for the real thing on Friday.

5 comments:

-=The Malchert Family=- said...

Nice elephant pictures! Let's hope for more sun, on both coasts!

- Big Daddy Andy

Cindy said...

We had lots of sun today. I'll send some your way.

-=The Malchert Family=- said...

Hey, we finally got some sun! Thanks for sending us some.

- Renee

-=The Malchert Family=- said...

D posted on his blog again. Whoohoo! Now it's your turn!

Unknown said...

Been a long time since you posted.