Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Learning as I go....

Ok, I am going to try blogging. It seems like one of the best ways to keep all our friends and families in the know. You will have to bear with me through this, as I am learning this as I go.










Well, we are almost closing in on our second year in our house here in State College. We've been trying to keep sane through the cold winter. The kids and I have cabin fever pretty bad. The winters here really drag. As a matter of fact, Mya made her first snowman on Easter day this year.









Another big highlight that happened in the family, was the little guy turned one on December 27th.








Also, the kids got to see their big brother again. We had a great visit with Trevor.












Also, the kids got to see Grandma and Grandpa again. Well, it was the first time for DD. Here are a couple of my favorite photos of the kids with GMA and GPA.







2 comments:

-=The Malchert Family=- said...

Great start, C. Love all the pictures.

- Big Daddy Andy

Calfkeeper said...

Yea! Another blogger on board! Great photos of your folks and baby Derek.

Blog on sister!

Rebecca